As the Member for Bunbury, I am your local member of State Parliament.
I am a proudly Bunbury person. I have live and worked here for three decades while raising my family. My wife Helen and I are proud parents to three young men and have recently welcomed our first grandchild to our family.
Elected at the state election of March 2017, I started my career in community services working throughout regional Western Australia.
I went on to spend 18 years as the CEO of the South West Development Commission.
I know the needs of our region and local community and am dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for my electorate.
Throughout my career I have been fortunate to always work closely with the community and that has certainly been the case since I was elected.
As your local Member, I am an advocate for our community and for all the people living in Bunbury and Dalyellup.
- Meet with businesses, community organisations and clubs to help identify opportunities offered by Government.
- Advocate for Government policy to benefit our community.
- Raise in Parliament or with Ministers issues of concern to the people of Bunbury.
- Help individuals experiencing system or communication breakdowns with State Government departments.
- Host and organize events and activities to bring our community together to discuss what we can do to make Bunbury an even better place to live.
To make an appointment to discuss your issues with me, please contact my office on 9791 3636 or by email at email@example.com